Sunday, November 11, 2007

MOM, YOU GOT A JOB?!?!?!?

Ok, so yes its true I have a job, but before I got into details I must tell you about what Lizzie said about it. I was talking to our babysitter and discussing her schedule and happened to mention something about the job in front of Lizzie before I had told her about it and she turned to me and said," Mom, you got a job?" in a very shocked voice like I had never worked before in my life! It was totally hilarious! Anyways, on to the details of my job... yes I can hardly believe it myself but I have started working with my dad on his Sirius Satellite radio program every day M-F. I am so excited about this opportunity! I have always wanted to work in the radio industry but always knew if I wanted a family it wouldn't be possible, but doing this it gives me a chance to do something I have ALWAYS wanted to do, get paid for it, and still have time for my family. Right now... Life's Grand!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Congrats, Ashley! Radio work is awesome ~ my husband, Chad, is friend's with your Dad ~ and I found your site through Kim Wheeler's ... love that girl! Isn't it great to get paid for something you love?? Kind of hard to call it 'work' ~ Congrats again!