Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Part 1

Okay, so as promised here is the start of many pictures to come. I have so many I have been hording! By the way I did some thinking and the first place I looked for my adaptor there it was! Atleast one thing is going my way today! Now on to the pics. You are viewing a select few of my favorite Halloween decorations and my super groovy shelf idea that will be changed out seasonally thanks to the help of my very talented friend Kim Wheeler! Enjoy!





Okay, I know these aren't the best pictures but you have to imagine me trying to take this picture. These shelves are hanging on the wall in my kitchen directly behind my table and chairs and there is a light fixture hanging down so I am holding the light fixture with one hand and trying to take a steady picture with the other. There was no possible perfect shot. Sorry!
Isn't this the cutest Boo you have ever seen?

Kim I just thought you would love this piece!

2 comments:

Kim said...

The trick or treat frames look awesome!! Really - it did turn out great!!

Cara said...

ignore the previous post, I didn't go down far enough...hehe