Monday, August 27, 2007

Lizzie's first day of kindergarten!!!


Okay, I officially have a child in kindergarten!!! Here's the story about our first day of school...
Lizzie and I got to her school and took many pictures before ever entering the building. Then, we procede to enter the massive double doors in the front of the building and I ask Lizzie, " Are you ready for your first day of kindergarten?" She replies," Yes I'm ready" so in we go. We get half way down the hall and she grabs my pant leg and says very dramatically," I'm not ready, I'm not ready... This place is too big" I tried to console her the best way I knew how and then I told her as we turned the corner to her hallway this is it, this is the kindergarten hallway... she looked up saw her teacher and let go and ran to her and said hey mom I'm ready! You would just have to know Lizzie to know that this is just so something she would do! She is truly my lil drama queen!!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

So, will Lizzie be home this weekend??? I miss her the most!! Tell her I love her!!